AEV’s stamped steel Front Skid Plate
is not only good-looking but protects your sway bar, impact beam, and steering as well. The Front Skid Plate is designed to work with both our Premium Front Bumper (AEV10305055AD
) and Tubeless Front Bumper (AEV10305056AC
). It has two dedicated lift points for a Hi-Lift Jack that safely holds the tongue in place beneath the bumper and prevents the jack from sliding sideways during use.
- Stamped Steel
- Textured black powdercoat finish
- Protects vital components
- For JK Premium Front Bumper and Tubeless Front Bumper
- Manufacturing Process: Stamped Steel
- Material: Steel
- Coatings: E-coat, Super Durable polyester textured black powder coat
- Manufactured In: United States
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Estimated Install Time: 1-2 Hours
- Required Tools: Common Hand Tools, Center Punch, Drill Moor, Drill Bits, De-Burring Tool or File, Touch Up Paint, or Rust Inhibitor.