Made from one of the toughest materials on the planet, AEV Seat Covers offer the ultimate protection for your seats. They’re made to stand up to toughest conditions, from the rainy season in Costa Rica to a Jeep full of rambunctious kids and pets. Made of 1000 denier Cordura® with a waterproofing element that is "milled" into the backside of the fabric, they are more durable and longer lasting than neoprene seat covers and offer better water protection by repelling water away from your seats. Treatment using a product like Scotch Guard is never required. These covers will last for years.
We've engineered our Seat Covers to fit snugly over your seats using easy hook-and-loop fasteners for quick, secure installation. They will not interfere with the motion of your seat, and still allow full folding, sliding, tumbling forward and laying back. Removal is also an easy process, making AEV's Seat Covers ideal for temporary or year-round protection. Keeping these covers looking new is a cinch, simply machine launder with cool water and drip-dry.
Note: Not recommended for use on vehicles with side airbags, may adversely affect performance.
Note: Headrest covers are not included.
- Made of waterproof, 1000 denier Cordura®
- More durable than neoprene
- Machine washable
- Simple installation with hook-and-loop fasteners
- Will not interfere with seat positioning
- Map pocket on the passenger side cover
- Cordura® is a fabric made by Invista™. Originally developed for military uses, it is now used in various applications, including motorcycle jackets and luggage.
Made In: United States