The AEV Fuel Caddy
can seamlessly store 10 gallons of fuel temporarily by integrating with the AEV Tire Carrier and taking advantage of the unused space both behind and inside the wheel of the spare tire. The Fuel Caddy is protected from the impact of the terrain due to it’s high mounting position, which in return makes it ideally suited for gravity fed deployment into the main tank. Made of tough cross-link polyethylene, the same materials as many factory fuel tanks. A fully vented, OE-quality cap means drastic changes in elevation are no problem and makes filling up fast. A built-in step allows for easy access to roof racks. Will accommodate up to a 37” tire.
- Tough, Cross-link polyethylene
- Fully vented OE-quality cap with large fill opening
- High mounting position isolates the Fuel Caddy from trail impacts
- Built-in foot step on upper right side allows easier access to roof racks
- Molded in, full-color decals
- Comes with a convenient shaker siphon for easy fuel retrieval