You asked and we delivered! For those who are wanting to inflate and deflate their airbags to certain pressure settings, the AccuAir Pressure+ upgrade is going to be the solution. Similar to our Height+ sensors, the Pressure+ upgrade allows for pressure-based control within your ePlus app. This system uses the e+ ECU and can be enabled in the advanced settings in the ePlus app.
• Shows Individual Spring Pressure
• Requires A Pressure-Based Calibration to Be Performed From The App
• Used In Conjunction with A Pressure Sensor Kit
• Uses The Same Touchpad+
• Can Easily Be Used with VU4 Using ¼ NPT to ? NPT Reducers
• Can Easily Be Used With ENDO-VT or Any Other Manifold By Placing Pressure Sensor Tee Inline Between Valve And Springs
Pressure+ vs Height+
To give you a better idea of the differences between the Pressure+ and Height+ systems, let’s look at some pros and cons when comparing.
• The Pressure+ Kit Is Easier To Install Than Height Sensors
• The Pressure+ Kit Has Less Moving Components That Can Be Broken
• The Pressure+ Kit Is Several Hundred Dollars Less Expensive
• Uses Same Straight-To-Target Adjustment Style As Height-Based Kit
• The Height+ Kit Has A More Accurate Method Of Getting To The Desired Height
• The Pressure+ Kit Will Not Adjust For Changes In Load
The Pressure+ kit includes one harness and four pressure sensors.
Already have a VU4 manifold and looking to install Pressure+ (while possibly replacing your height sensors with these pressure sensors)? You'll want to order 4 of these inline tees to make your installation a breeze.