Find adventure with our advanced and proven custom 2018 - Present Wrangler Air Suspension package. This AccuAir suspension system lowers to stock level for garage entry and then automatically adjusts to 3.5” of lift. While off-roading under 25 mph the Jeep can be adjusted to 5.5” of lift. The underbody mounted 3-gallon air tank is regulated onboard air for inflating tires and tools. The system automatically adjusts to optimal ride height at speeds above 25 mph. The air suspension system will auto-level your vehicle, a must when towing. Overlanding enthusiasts can easily level their Jeep Wrangler for overnight stops. The fully bolt-on system includes new lower control arms, sway bar links, and front track bar for increased strength and FMVSS 126 compliant handling. Our Jeep air suspension system includes JRi shocks and AccuAir e-Level Plus control system, which can be controlled via a hardwired Touchpad+ or by Bluetooth through the ePlus app.
This complete air suspension system for 2018 - Present Wrangler allows for total versatility when it comes to on and off-road fun. While air springs and air lift kits are not common on Jeep suspension, this air suspension kit gives you capabilities no other Jeep has. The average Jeep customer is going to install lift kits that allow for the vehicle to ride higher and more comfortable than the factory spring and shock kit. With this AccuAir kit, you will have the option to raise and lower your Jeep Wrangler at the push of a button. This kit is easy to install and has a price that makes it affordable on just about any budget. This full-vehicle air suspension kit will feature everything you need to put your Jeep Wrangler on air suspension.
• Speed-Based Suspension Modes
• Steering & Geometry Correction
• Tank, Compressor, & Valve Block Under Vehicle
• On Board Air for Tire Inflation, Tools, Etc.
• Off-road Ability 1.5” – 5.5”
• Ability to access garages with oversize tires
• Entry/Exit Height of Stock Jeep
• Air Suspension Conversion Kit
• JRi Custom Tuned Shocks
• E+ Connect
• TouchPad+ Upgrade
• Height Sensor Brackets
• VU4 4-Corner Manifold
• 3 Gallon Seamless Tank
• VIAIR 485C Compressor
• VIAIR Inflation System
• Front Lower Control Arms
• Rear Upper and Lower Control Arms
• Adjustable Front Track Bar
• Front and Rear Sway Bar End Links
• Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket
• Install Kit for ECU, Air Tank, Compressor
• Air Compressor Bracket
• 4-door models only, 2.0L and 3.6L (non-eTorque)
• Wheel setup with a minimum of 4.5" of backspacing is required with a maximum 9" wide wheel.