1” x 30’ rope is specially coated nylon that is abrasive resistant and has a 30% stretch to handle hard recoveries in deep mud, snow, sand and any other recovery situation that needs more than a standard tow strap. The 30,0000 breaking strength makes this suitable for heavy duty applications and with a lifetime warranty it will be the only rope you’ll ever need to purchase.
- Kinetic Recovery Rope energy allows for a smooth recovery
- Breaking strength up to 30,000 lbs
- Works with any recovery point
- Measures 1" thick x 30' long
- Includes a free weather tested and extra large off-roading storage bag
- Protected against the elements with abrasion and UV resistant coating
- Created with secure double braided nylon
- Reduces damaging impact loads on both vehicles
- Can be used in all terrain sand, mud, and snow
- High visibility red loops increases safety and easy handling
Overland Vehicle Systems is your go-to for all your off-roading needs. Our Recovery Ramps are your first line of defense when you’re out on the trail! For us, it’s all in the production, created with a durable nylon mixture that goes thru an injection process, that when cooled, can have the ramp take a load up to 10,000lbs. Each is easily formatted for optimal traction; our state-of-the-art designed spikes will help you get out of any situation. They also come with a water-resistant storage bag and nylon straps for easy transportation. These are the best on the market and up for any mud, snow, or sand-covered trail!
- Nylon Injection process
- Engineered with a durable Nylon Mixture
- Easy to use tie down holes
- State of the art Spike design
- UV protected
- U Shape Design traction pattern
- Cruciform Grip Ground design makes the product more firm, more solid in ground gripping
- Some additional items to consider for recovery readiness:
- Tow Strap Multiple Sizes
- Recovery Strap – Kinetic
- Safety Chain
- Heavy Duty Ratcheting Tie Downs
5/8 Soft Shackle
All OVS soft shackles feature Dyneema which is a low-friction fiber, so braided synthetic line will run easily through soft shackles, meaning you can often get away without using a traditional snatch block for applications where standard recovery isn’t enough. Dyneema rope is so strong that an equivalent wire rope would be three times as thick, and a top-quality stainless steel shackle with a 3/4in pin would have less than half the breaking strength. Our soft shackle can handle just about every function performed by a metal shackle, in many cases better. Soft shackles articulate better, don’t rattle around when not under load, or beat up bumpers, easier to undo and don’t have pins that fall out in the middle of a trail.
Features: Gray 5/8” Diameter UV Stable Synthetic Rope Construction That includes an abrasive protective sleeve. This combination provides maximum protection in any recovery situation. The overall length the Soft Shackle is 23 inches with a 3-inch Class 2 Diamond Knot. With a Breaking Strength of 44,500 lbs. and a Working Load of 15,000 lbs. This is the Go To recovery tool for any situation. Includes storage bag manufactured out of 600 Denier Ballistic Nylon with A locking synch.
Functions: Recovery Tool for Winching and Strapping. Recommended for either static and kinetic pulls. It’s Safer and Lighter than a traditional shackle.
Recovery is critical part of off-roading and almost guaranteed. A recovery tool that is stronger than the traditional D Ring Style Shackle, Lighter and safer is a must have in anybody’s recovery bag. The OVS SS58D Soft Shackle is the right tool for any recovery situation. Easy to operate and you and twice as strong as a traditional shackle it’s the safest way to winch or hook up a strap to. This will not rust or rattle when driving down the road. The Soft Shackle is part of larger family of recovery gear from winches, Synthetic Tow Straps, Snatch Blocks, D-ring/Shackle, Recovery Rings, Soft Shackles, Recovery Bags, Recovery Ramps, and much More available through Overland Vehicle Systems.
- Dyneema Synthetic Fiber that is lighter and stronger than traditional shackles
- 3” Class 2 Diamond Knot provides a quick and extremely secure retention
- Super lightweight material wont overload recovery bag
- Our standard soft shackles feature a protective sleeve that can be used for any
- All OVs shackles come with a quick deploying storage bag with a pull cinch top
- OVS soft shackles are safer to use because it doesn’t store kinetic energy when under-load
- Soft shackles are rattle free and won’t damage bumpers and other recovery riggin
- Quick and easy to use and requires no tools
- Can be used as a snatch block when used with OVS recovery ring
- Multi Functional Military Style Utility Shovel with Nylon Carrying Case
- Adjustable Spade with Two Positions to Dig or Trench From
- Two Stage Black Powder Coat that won’t corrode or rust
- Overall Length 22.75-Inch
- Collapsed 9.25 inch
- Spade 8.25-inch x 6.1-inch with Roll Edge on Rear and Side For Added Strength
The Overland Vehicle System Utility Shovel is manufactured with a glass filled nylon reinforced handle with locking collar that offers exceptional grip. Our spades are produced with #50 Boron Steel which is stronger and lighter than regular carbon steel shovels. Light weight 7075 aluminum shaft is lighter and stronger and wont corrode. The Serrated Edge is designed for abuse and can be used for sawing or whacking brush. Its compact design provides an Overall Length 22.75-Inch when extended and when Collapsed is 9.25 inch. The business end; the Spade is 6.1-inch x 8.25-inch with Roll Edge On Rear and Side For Added Strength.