The Outback Adventures Trailgater is designed to be extremely functional, ergonomic and to look fantastic on your Jeep. Whether you’re serving trail snacks or preparing a full meal, the fold down Trailgater utility table can handle your needs. Its large working surface provides ample room for a camp stove and still have room to place cooking utensils, mixing bowls, plates, cups, containers and such.
Every Trailgater comes with a cutting board which can slide out to the right or the left. It also slides all the way out for easy cleaning and disinfecting. The JK Trailgater cutting board measures 25.7 x 11in; with a 20in wide working surfaceThe slide out cutting board enlarges the working surface when needed for cooking, chopping, mixing and preparing food.
The Trailgater is also a great working surface, field desk, or just a great place to keep your tools while in the middle of a repair.
10 minute installation - No drilling required! Simply push the blind nuts into the existing designated slots and attach the Trailgater with the provided SS screws The only tool needed is a #2 Phillips head screwdriver; Simply remove the tailgate panel, insert our proprietary blind nuts into the designated slots and twist in a few screws. Two custom made for Outback 303 Stainless quick-release pull pins keep your Trailgater secure against the rubber bumpers while traveling. Simply pull on the release and the table in seconds.
• 10 minute or less installation. No drilling required!
• 1.8in of depth from the tailgate when stowed.
• Stainless Steel hardware used throughout
• The bamboo cutting board conveniently slides under the table and the assembly folds up and is held in place with two rattle free spring latch pins.
• The table is 25 x 13.5in and the slide out cutting board is 11 x 20in for a combined 550 square inches of surface area.
• 14 gauge (0.075in) food-grade Stainless Steel, the backsplash is 0.120in powder coated Aluminum, both are CAD designed, laser cut and CNC bent.
• Max weight capacity is set at 40 lbs.
• Proudly made in the USA