The JL Trailgater® is engineered and formed from food-grade 304 Stainless Steel and the backsplash is powder coated 6061 T6 Aluminum. The cutting board is bamboo and is easily removed from the table for cleaning or use away from the vehicle. The Trailgater mounts to the JL tailgate using 9 proprietary injection molded blind nuts and can be installed in less than 10 minute with only a phillips #2 screwdriver. The Trailgater is designed to be extremely functional, ergonomic and to look fantastic on your Jeep JL. Whether you’re serving trail snacks or preparing a full meal, the fold down Trailgater utility table can handle your needs. Its large working surface provides ample room for a camp stove and still have room to place cooking utensils, mixing bowls, plates, cups, containers and such.
Every Trailgater comes with a cutting board which can slide out to the right or the left. It also slides all the way out for easy cleaning and disinfecting. The JL Trailgater bamboo cutting board measures 25.7 x 12in, with a 20in wide working surface. The slide out cutting board enlarges the working surface when needed for cooking, chopping, mixing and preparing food. The Trailgater is also a great working surface, field desk, or just a great place to keep your tools while in the middle of a repair.
10 minute installation - No drilling required! Simply push the blind nuts into the existing designated slots and attach the Trailgater with the provided SS screws The only tool needed is a #2 Phillips head screwdriver; Simply remove the tailgate panel, insert our proprietary blind nuts into the designated slots and twist in a few screws.
Table is deployed by simply pushing in on the pin lifters and lowering the table. This is easily done with one or two hands. Two custom made for Outback 303 Stainless quick-release pull pins keep your Trailgater secure against the rubber bumpers while traveling. Simply pull on the release and the table in seconds.
- 1.8in of depth from the tailgate when stowed.
- Stainless Steel hardware used throughout
- The Bamboo cutting board is fully removeable and can be flipped to use the other side.
- To stow, slide the cutting board under the table and then the assembly folds up and is held in place with two rattle-free spring latch pins.
- The table is 25 x 14.5in and the usable length of the slide out cutting board is 12 x 20in for a combined 600 square inches of surface area.
- 14 gauge (0.075in) food-grade 304 Stainless Steel, the back splash is 0.120in powder coated 6061 T6 Aluminum, both are CAD designed, laser cut and CNC bent.
- Max weight capacity is set at 50 lbs
- Proudly made in the USA
Included in the box:
- JL Trailgater with backsplash
- Cutting board (bamboo)
- All mounting hardware
- Printed Instructions
Note: Utensil magnet not included.