This MaxOut™ 2.5 lb. (5.0 lb. gross weight) Car Fire Extinguisher uses a dry chemical extinguishing agent rated for Class A, B, and C fires. With these three most common fire classes covered, MaxOut™ fire extinguishers are a great choice for both automotive and non-automotive use. And when a MaxOut™ fire extinguisher is combined with a HalGuard™ Clean Agent Fire Extinguisher, you always have the best fire extinguisher at hand.
These MaxOut fire extinguishers meet the King of the Hammers rulebook requirements for portable UL-listed 2.5 lb. ABC-class dry chemical extinguishers with a gauge. Combine them with our quick-release roll cage brackets to facilitate easy access by all occupants and the crew.
Note: Ships to contiguous US only. No overnight/expedited/air shipping due to Hazmat limitations
- Color: Red
- 9-15 feet of range
- Rated for Class A, B and C fires
- Monoammonium phosphate extinguishing agent
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- UL Listed
- US Coast Guard approved
- Two-strap, steel mounting bracket included
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- Six-year limited warranty
- Extinguishing Agent Monoammonium phosphate
- Agent weight 2.5 lb
- Gross weight 5.0 lb
- Height 14.8 in.
- Width 4.5 in.
- Cylinder diameter 3.0 in.
- UL Classification
- USCG Approval
- Discharge range 9-15 ft.
- Discharge time 10 sec.