Artec Industries' NEW JK UNDER ARMOR is designed to give
your 2012 - 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler full protection underneath the vehicle.
Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer, this belly pan skid
plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from
1/4" thick 6061 Aluminum and 3/16" Zinc-plated Steel, and CNC cut and
formed, the Artec JK Under Armor Kit offers both a strong and lightweight
solution for the heavy Jeep JK.
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc
plated steel for bracketry
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for
high strength and a unique look.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust
and Transfer Case
- No removal of gas tank needed, simply bolt in place
- Works best with Artec JK Heavy Duty Crossmembers*
- Clearanced near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
NOTE - Loop delete needed if using long arm HD crossmember
with link mounts. A small amount of trimming will be required on the factory
gas tank skid plate. Not compatible with exhaust spacer kits such as Terflex.
May not work with aftermarket Evap Canister Skid Plates, relocation is
suggested. May not be compatible or may need to be modified to work with
Aftermarket Suspensions that use a proprietary crossmember.
**Transmission Cooler lines may need to be removed from clip
and tied up slightly**
IF USING WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION FOR 2012-2018 JK MODEL
YEARS, YOU WILL NEED PART JK1010-11A WHICH IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
*Using the factory crossmember, some holes must use factory
hardware which is not countersunk. For a completely smooth bottom, use Artec HD
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and
should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec
Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the
customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.