The main basket of the JKU GGB from Vector OffRoad, now comes standard in bright aluminum on visible surfaces, instead of steel. The benefits for you are, weight savings (18 lbs), and cost savings. You can add black powder coat as an option, but bright brushed aluminum allows for a lower starting price for all customers.
Due to the soft nature of aluminum, the bright aluminum finish may have minor flaws in the surface. We carefully inspect every product before it ships, and minor flaws in the non-powder coated version of this product, are not available for refund or cash back. The underside of the basket, as well as the storage surface are not visible once the product is installed and may have small scratches. Please be aware and note that small flaws are the nature of aluminum. We will not ship a product with major flaws on highly visible surfaces. The single most effective cargo management equipment you can add to your rig.The Vector Offroad JKU GGB practically doubles the usable space in the rear cargo area. It's a must for Overlanding, campers, or serious grocery getters! This high-strength solution is a perfect place to put camping gear for your next adventure. The JKU GGB provides the following benefits:
- High Strength Aluminum material, weight tested to 230 lbs without failure.
- Bolt-on installation requires no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
- Standard finish - Bright Brushed aluminum Finish, with Powder Coat Gray hoop and Brackets. Powder coat Black available.
- Multiple lashing points for straps and/or cargo nets.
- Included quick-release wing nut set
- The platform can hold up to two 4-gallon RotoPax containers on the underside of the deck.
- This item might be too large to ship to some locations outside the 48 states
- Approximately 24 1/2" clearance from the floor to the bottom of the platform.
*As with all of our products the JKU GGB is designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.
Note: Not compatible with rear seat recliner kit.