Looking for an unconventional addition for your recovery winch? Replace the standard winch hook with the exclusive thimble and D-ring Factor 55 FlatLink shackle mount. The industry's first folding shackle mount for recovery winches is less than 1.75in thick. The Flatlink will work with all roller fairlead license plate mounting brackets and stows flat behind license plate . Conventional winch hooks can damage recovery straps and often allow strap ends to escape. Screw pin shackles do not allow strap loops to escape due to the secure screw pin attachment. The cable eye is retained in the FlatLink by a 5/8 inch diameter grade 5 steel double shear pin and internal snap ring. It is installed easily in minutes. The EPDM Rubber Guards protect alloy fairleads and are securely attached to the FlatLink with 4 barbed tips.
- Precision machined from 6000 series aluminum
- Compatible with all roller fairlead license plate mounting brackets
- When folded flat – less than 1.75 inches of thickness
- Max load rating: 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate failure: greater than 40,000 pounds
- Fits steel cables and synthetic winch ropes to 3/8 inch diameters
- EPDM Rubber Guard protects alloy fairleads and cushions line stowage.
- Simple snap ring removal for shear pin.
- Fits common 3/4 shackles/D-Rings
- Eliminates hook rattle and fairlead damage.
- Anodized/powder coated
- Made in the USA
- 6000 series billet aluminum