This is the Factor 55 HitchLink 2.0 that would make for a great addition to your recovery system. This is a powerful little component that has been fabricated from lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum, and has a rating for up to 9500 lbs.
Additional attributes include a 51,000lb failure rate, and this should fit your standard 2” receiver. Works with common ¾ screw pin shackels and D-rings. This particular Hitchlink will come in anodized red for a clean look, and protection against nature’s elements.Lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
• Weighs only 1.9 pounds. Steel versions weigh up to 8 pounds
• Rated at 9500 pounds
• Ultimate failure at 51,000 pounds
• Fits standard 2 inch receivers
• Fits common ¾ screw pin shackles/D-Rings
• Machined radius on shackle mount hole for soft shackle compatibility
• Anodized or powder coated for oxidation protection
• Overall size- 6.6? x 2? x 2?
MADE IN USA