Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK ONE TON BASICS Rear Axle Swap Kit with Truss. This is a basic bracket system which can be used on practically any axle with a 3.5" axle tube (or similar). This kit provides the factory link, trackbar, spring, anti-sway bar, bump stop pads and shock locations. The kit includes a template for correctly spacing your brackets off the differential casting for AAM 10.5" 14 bolt axles and Sterling 10.5 axles found in Ford Superduty. Other axles can be used as well, just make sure they are wide enough to fit the upper control arm brackets and you have a plan for mounting the ABS sensors.
- Using a 1 ton axle will support larger tires and less chance of breakage in extreme conditions
- APEX Truss CNC laser cut from 3/16" steel and CNC bent for a precise fit
- Brackets CNC laser cut from 1/4", 3/16" and 1/8" steel for high strength and precision and CNC bent for great fitment.*
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, trackbar mount, bumpstop pads and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time. Coil brackets are offset from differential casting using include template. All other brackets line up to each other, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Tracbar mount includes 4 locations for those who have aftermarket lifts. Stock height hole is not included though.
- Easily upgradeable for future link geometry changes. Just trim off factory location upper control mounts and weld on a truss and center link mount (not included)
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR 14 BOLT: The 14 bolt axle is available in a variety of vehicles over several decades. In order for the JK swap to work with factory UCA brackets, the correct width axle must be used. If you are not using factory UCA brackets, but rather a 3-link style system mounted on the truss, you can choose any width axle you need but take care to ensure its width is close to the front axle. Older 14 bolt axles will not work with ABS brackets we offer either.